Everybody experiences some degree of stress in his/her life.
Low level of stress can have a positive effect by keeping the individual motivated, alert, ready to accept and handle challenges.
However, intense and constant stress has negative impact on health, causes emotional problems of depression, anxiety, worry that affect quality of life, relations and productivity.
Here are some tips to manage tension and nervousness before become overwhelming:
- Identify the source(s) of stress and try to avoid or control if possible
- Accept that there are events that you cannot control and work for alternate resolutions
- Make time for hobbies, interests and time with those you like
- Avoid alcohol and drugs as method to cope with stress
- Practice Yoga, learn deep breathing techniques
- Before asking your physician for pharmacological intervention, use natural organic supplements with documented effects on stress relief. For example:
- Vitamin B complex with known support on nervous system function
- Adaptogenic herbs like Ashwagandha, Lemon Balm, that help the body increase the state of non-specific resistance to stress and decrease sensitivity to stressors, resulting in overall protection against stress.
- Herbs with demonstrated calming effects including valerian root, passion flower , chamomile and hops flower extracts, as well as melatonin that helps with normalizing circadian rhythm (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep.
ALL these organic ingredients (and more) are included in our effective and unique formula designed to help improve response to stress, sleep pattern and reinvigorate overall quality of life.(https://www.bestaftersolutions.com/products/stress-anxiety-relief)
Using the above tips and carefully selected dietary supplements can help manage stress and mitigate its negative effects.